Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Roncalli High School Atrium
Friday night 6-9 reception with refreshments and live music by Greg Pagel
Saturday 10-4 come see artist demos and bring the kiddies to the craft section where they can learn origami, beading, recycling art and other fun crafts.
This is a totally FREE show so you have no excuses! See you there!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
2. I would love love love to have a little cafe someday and serve homemade soup and fresh bread and loose teas and whatever other yummy thing I decided to make.
3. I once met the Tom Jones and made fun of his name because I didn't know it was the Tom Jones.
4. I am a complete slob in my studio/work space.
5. I wear totally unmatching socks a lot and don't care who sees.
6. I bite my nails...stopped for a few years when I had braces but as soon as those babies came off I was right back at it.
7. I am living my dream life. I have a perfect (almost) husband, a beautiful little girl, a business and building I never would have imagined, great funky friends, involved in some fantastic community projects I am very proud of and a totally cute dog to boot. I am lucky lucky lucky!
So you lucky folks get to post 7 things about you on your blog and than link 7 people you want to hear more about. Let them know by commenting on their blogs! It is fun.
This silly girl left a comment on my blog and I laughed for a good 20 minutes over that name. I made me draw this little cartoon and then made me think how cool it would be to embroider this on a tshirt for her. Yeah it won't happen but the idea is cool.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I made about 25 of them today. There are a few I am not sure I will be able to part with. I am sending a few to a fun shop in Duluth soon so thought I would replenish my stock here. I listed a couple in my etsy shop and the rest are at the store! If you don't have one yet you should.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Saturday, February 9, 2008
That same side of the store but looking to the right. Lots of crazy fun stuff there including my mom's very cool embroidered dishtowels that she gives away at $6 a pop.
My clever (if I do say so myself) display for my pendants using knitting needles and a wire basket.
The beading area.
The very cluttered fabric button area. The cupboard behind that table is filled with yummy vintage fabrics, tablecloths, napkins and other linens.