Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mide Wide Open Challenge.

I've been thinking of doing a MWO challenge for some time now. Now with my spiffy new wireless printer I printed this image the other day and forgot all about it. When I was in the studio yesterday it was on the floor by the printer. I thought hmmmm if that isn't a sign...so I created this. It is a 10 by 10 inch canvas that I layered with lots of layers of paper, paint and oil pastels. It was fun and I can't wait to see what everyone else creates with this beautiful image!
Oh you all choose the winner to this so go and vote when the entries are posted!

7 comments:

Artsnark said...

wonderful! Lovely colors & fun layers- great piece

glimmering prize said...

beautiful!!!

Rose said...

Kim, I love your collage using the gypsy for MWO. I haven't gotten up the nerve to try one of these yet. Yours fits in with the best of them!

Femmy said...

looks great!!!

Tacey said...

What wonderful colors..I love this..it's terrific!

said...

Your use of color really blows me away - it is gorgeous!

Nan said...

love the collage you did with this piece....colors are fun too...love this challenge and glad to find your neat blog!