Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On it's way....

I took 10 illustrations to the printer today and will have copies of my coloring book soon! They will be printed on standard 8.5 by 11 cardstock so you can color them and frame them! I am going to bind them myself and the cover will be a surprise. Cost will be $15 plus $4 for shipping. If you want to pick them up from the shop you can buy one now and include will pick up in the notes to seller and I will refund the $4 shipping fee. Delivery will be in 2 weeks or less and will include a personal little original doodle in every book!



3 comments:

Risa said...

You rock, Kim! I think this endeavor will be quite successful and lead you to new places! Good luck!

emily said...

A coloring book is a great idea! I think it would be fun if you made them into cards too, then people could color them and send them, or send them just as they are in black and white - they are so pretty already! But having the option to color them would be fun too.

Nikki N said...

love, love, love this Kim.