Monday, April 14, 2014

Big News Coming Soon!

HELLO!

I've decided to come back to the blog I love and know how to manage. Wordpress was not fun for me. So yay I'm back!

Since I've been posting on this blog I have made a ton of changes. I've been working hard trying to figure out my next move and what direction I want to go in and I think I've found it.

I have never been much of a business girl. Well I guess that is a little not true....being in the business of selling art for over 10 years...but I never enjoyed the whole business end of things. Spreadsheets and bookwork and computer stuff beyond a blog and listing on etsy. BORING. So I put a little note to the universe on facebook that I want someone to come and believe in my work and help me grow a business that can actually make some money. Kelly came my way...I will share much more about her in the weeks to come. :)

We are still trying to figure out our plan and with her amazing organization and sense of business I think it's possible that we will build one heck of a crazy company that will feature my illustrations and financially support her and I and hopefully a few more people in the future. Our ideas are big and bold and I am so freaking ready.

So stay tuned! Persimmons Studio is going to be bumping it up a notch or two and I can't wait for the ride!

xoxoxo Kim

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Dang. I am going to have to start posting more on facebook! I love that you put it out there, because you are ready, and the Universe is willing! I can't wait to see what is next for you. I know it will be brightly colored and a lot of fun! Enjoy the day, Miss Kim! Erin

Lori Marie Cuene said...

so excited for you Kim! You have so much beauty and creativity,that it's just spilling over, busting at the seams ready to explode-art bomb our world! Love that you are embacing all the possibilities, moving forward in JOY! If i can do anything to support or lift you up, please know I am here and will do whatever I can to advance your effort! thanks for adding so much light to the universe! hugs and love! lori 9209838101